January and February 2009 Issue
Issues » January and February 2009
- Open up and say "Wow" 2009.05.01 Six months from now, Jack and Mimi Crotty will be taking in a wide open view of Crooked Lake from their remodeled, uplifted and freshly redesigned cottage.
- Brilliant 2009.05.01 Not often does a new house these days garner so much attention, or such regular remarks to the homeowners.
- Relighting the Legacy 2009.05.01 There are some perks when your dad is the founder of Boyne Resorts, but not only the obvious.
- Mastering the Master 2009.05.01 Some ideas for enhancing the master suite experience
- Master Bedroom Suites 2009.05.01 The thing about photo shoots at such plush master suites is that it’s difficult to not crawl into one of these four-poster beds, slip under the lush down comforters covered with those elegant duvets, lie atop the 10,000 pillows of assorted sizes and fab
- Small Space, Big Impact 2009.05.01 Kay Holley’s basement is small, but her resourcefulness and creativity more than compensate.
- 10 New Year's Resolutions 2009.05.01 Try these home and lifestyle products in the new year.
- The Warmth of Wood 2009.05.01 For woodcrafters, carpenters and contractors, it’s an exacting craft to carve, fit and integrate natural wood components and accents into an entire home.
- A Note from the Editor 2009.05.01 A note from the editor, Janurary - February 2009