September and October 2009 Issue
Issues » September and October 2009
- House of Faith 2009.09.09 Twenty years ago, Marcia Baugh was flipping through Country Living magazine when she came across a feature on a home in Boyne City.
- Paul Varga 2009.09.09 While the rest of us are busy looking at objects at face-value, Paul Varga has been concentrating on the voids, on the trapped spaces that create interest and define figure and form.
- Luscious Landscapes - The Blossoms 2009.09.09 If you’ve ever been out on Round Lake in Charlevoix or walked downtown and glanced to the stretch of homes next to the lift bridge, your eye was surely drawn to the colorful property of Lowell and Sharon Blossom.
- Luscious Landscapes - Bay Harbor 2009.09.09 The landscaping complements the arts-and-crafts style home, hued in a natural-tone exterior, that blends into the thickly wooded and secluded lots.
- Luscious Landscapes - Lake Charlevoix 2009.09.09 Almost like artists sketching out their next canvas, landscape architects can see the beauty beyond the muck and debris.
- Motorcoach Resort, Bay Harbor 2009.09.09 The Motorcoach Resort at Bay Harbor is becoming a favored destination for the luxury set.
- Land Yachts 2009.09.08 Luxury resorts lure the mightiest motorcoaches
- Bay Street Cottages 2009.09.08 In a fairy-tale town, a cozy community takes root.
- A Note from the Editor 2009.09.08 If this issue had a theme, it would be the Serendipitous Edition.