Inside this Issue of Motorcoach Living
- Inside This Issue Table of contents and descriptions of the current articles.
- Arriving Here When traveling north on I-75, exit 310 to Indian River, west on M-68 to Alanson, south on U.S. 31 to Hearthside Grove, on the left as you’re nearing Petoskey.
- On A Roll: Momentum Builds Craig and Kirk Rose have a formula that resonates with the luxury motorcoach set.
- A Growing Reputation RV Business magazine’s October 2009 edition featured Craig and Kirk Rose on its cover.
- Photo Gallery Photo highlights of the past year at Hearthside Grove.
- Real Estate Layout map and description of real estate options at Hearthside Grove.
- The Best of Hearthside The best of amenities at Hearthside Grove motorcoach resort.
- Owner Profile: The Argyles With four young girls who love a good adventure, the Argyle family of Freeland wanted a northern getaway where nature’s playground was always open.
- Owner Profile: The Ryans For Pat and Bev Ryan, owning lots at Hearthside Grove in Petoskey, just a half hour from the Mackinac Bridge, is as much about family as it is about the luxury lifestyle.
- Up North: Above The Rest Jane Hardin and Bob Dikman, of Tampa, traveled to Northern Michigan in the summer of 2009 with reservations to stay for one month. The couple stayed for more than three.
- Every Season, A New Reason The changing landscape and seasons of life at the top of Michigan’s Lower Peninsula create reasons for visiting around the calendar.
- Land of the Million Dollar Sunsets Around Michigan and much of the Midwest, heading “Up North” has carried special meaning for families for generations.
- Top Ten Things to Experience Ten memorable activity suggestions for northwestern Michigan.
- Area Chambers of Commerce A directory of northwestern Michigan chambers of commerce.
- Fine Food: On The Grill Even though the luxury motorcoach lifestyle calls for a certain amount of dining out and experiencing local cuisine, the call of the wild still beckons for a good ol’ meal from the grill.
- American Spoon Foods Recipes A selection of grill recipes using sauces from American Spoon Foods in Petoskey.
- Tastes of the North A directory of local restaurants for Motorcoach Living.
- Local Art Scene This is the place where inspiration meets the inspired, where artists live and breathe amidst a landscape so beguiling it is the basis for endless interpretations in color, craft and creation.
Motorcoach Living » Inside This Issue